- This event has passed.
East & Central Africa Mining Forum, Kigali Rwanda 28 – 29 Oct 2019
Oct 28, 2019 @ 8:00 am - Oct 29, 2019 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
East and Central Africa Mining Forum taking place from 28-29 October 2019 in Kigali, Rwanda, will showcase a high level conference and exhibition. The 2-day forum will focus on a regional conglomerate, providing access to best practices, get insight on reliable cost effective technologies, and fast-track financial support, with the participation and involvement of the following industries:
- Junior mining operation & exploration – looking at establishing and/or extending the scope of their exploration/operations.
- Mining services – looking at operations and explorations companies to supply solutions and technologies
- Material handling and equipment – showcasing the latest solutions for mining operations
- EPC & Infrastructure – presenting key tecnologies, services and products
- Transport and Logistics – crucial for the development of cross border collation, exports and corridors
- Finance & Investment – proving the right financial model and tools for any projects scale.