Brazil OSM 2018
The Department of Trade and Industry (the dti) invites interested companies to participate in an Outward Selling Mission (OSM) to Brazil, from 19-23 November 2018. The objective of the OSM is to facilitate access for South African value-added products and services into Brazil. Planned activities include a Trade and Investment seminar, Business-to-Business meetings and Site visits in the cities of Sao Paolo and Minas Gerais.
Targeted sectors for trade: Agro-processing (Rooibos tea, dried fruits, spices, sauces, Premium wines and Sparkling 100% fruit juice) and Capital Mining Equipment and Services.
Entities that wish to apply for EMIA funding to participate in this event must:
- Have been in business for at least two years;
- Possess a proven business track record;
- Be competitive in the South African market;
- Be export-ready and have exported previously;
- Have the capacity to timeously supply any export orders arising out of the visit; and
- Have a valid and active tax clearance certificate.
the dti will provide:
- Economy class return airfare up to a pre-determined maximum amount;
- Daily accommodation up to a pre-determined maximum amount (bed and breakfast only);
- Excess luggage allowance for samples up to a pre-determined maximum amount;
- Ground transport; and
- Interpretation services.