The key functions of the SACEEC.
- It is the voice of the sector to government and the rest of the industry on export matters
- It provides critical and timely information to enhance members ability to make sound business and management decisions
- SACEEC aggressively assists it members to access global markets through facilitating National Pavilions, Individual Participation in an Exhibition, Outward Selling Missions and Inward Buying Missions in a focused manner, to targeted customers.
- It has an effective public policy program and acts as an advocate on behalf of its members on issues unique to the mining, agriculture, construction, beneficiation and utilities sectors within the exporting context
- The SACEEC provides its members with leads and market information
- It assists individual companies to restructure or upgrade in order to ensure that they adhere to international best practice.
- It provides a unique platform for members to network and develop multi-company marketing and implementation strategies
- It facilitates collaboration between members, between sectors and all along the value chain
- Through its members SACEEC identifies limits to growth and then engages for remedial action or the implementation of schemes to assist in positioning its members advantageously.
- SACEEC assists its members to position themselves with potential customers they would otherwise not meet.
The above mentioned and more is currently being offered to SACEEC members. Join now.